Saturday, August 21, 2010

That was tough...

6 miler this morning. 1:12.21. Not too bad a time, but man I was hurtin'. I walked a bit more than I would have liked, but I finished and at this point that's all that matters. I don't know what it was--maybe the 180% humidity, a crappy night's sleep thanks to the power going out and the dog wanting to jump on the bed after every clap of thunder, or still recovering from a 3.5 mile run (39:00) and a softball game on Thursday--but it was not a stellar effort on my part this morning. I'm really going to enjoy a rest day tomorrow.

Summer: I named my cat after Springsteen.
Tom: Cool...what was his name?
Summer: Bruce.
~(500) Days of Summer (watched most of it again this morning after the run...wasn't sure how I felt about it the first time I watched, but upon repeat viewings, I really think it's a great movie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment